Masked Darkness :)
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Sorry :(
I humbly apologise to many few readers for the lack in sufficient posts, but I have been busy. I have been writing a detective story of late which focuses on an insecure New York detective looking for his supposedly dead lover, I again apologise that I could not locate anything more original but think that it's going to turn out alright. I lost my creative writing competition that I entered recently and I am not going to lie to you, it stung like hell, but one must try and forget and move on. I will still enter next year no doubt. The truth is that we ourselves make failure what it is. I will try and keep posting regularly now and if i don't I'll just keep apologising, but I doubt that this blog means much to anyone. Kudos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment